TRIKOL 625G is a two part joint sealant based on a liquid polysulphide polymer. It is supplied in a tin containing a base component and curing agent in the correct proportions which, when mixed together, cure to form a tough rubber-like material. When cured, the sealant exhibits excellent adhesion to most surfaces including concrete, aluminum.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent adhesion and Cohesion
• High elasticity
• Fast curing
• UV resistance
Areas of Application
Sealing Vertical structural expansion
• joints in most civil engineering structures like high rise buildings, roof terraces, basement.
• Structural floor joints, parapet wall & ceilings.
• Internal and external wall claddings.
• Sealing of joints in water retaining structures such as Reservoirs, Dams, Canals, and Culverts.
• Vehicular and pedestrian traffic pavements of concrete