Triflor PUAL/PUAR Topcoat is a two component Aliphatic/Aromatic urethane with exceptional resistance to chemicals and ultraviolet light. Each component is factory packaged in ratio & ready for onsite mixing. The resin component is colored differently and hardener is clear to give a visual on complete mixing prior to use.
• Provides an easy to clean and attractive protective coating for cementations or metallic substrates.
• Suitable for industrial structural steel, tanks, piping and concrete floors and walls in power, water treatment, pulp and paper, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage plant sand pharmaceutical production areas where only foot traffic and light vehicles are expected. This hard, non-chalking coating cures through chemical reaction, and is not dependent on atmospheric conditions
• Hard, durable, matt finish or gloss.
• Easy to clean
• Attractive range of colors
• Good chemical resistance
• High abrasion resistance
• No chalking, UV light resistance